Friday, July 17, 2009

Just an observation

As humans, we tend to attack things that pose a threat to us. I mean it's only natural that when someone threatens us, our way of life, our self interests, our agendas and our money, we get defensive, Right? Many people feel that, when there is a threat looming, the best course of action is to strike first, kill it before it kills us.

With that being said, why is anyone surprised at the way the Main Stream Media (MSM), which is comprised mostly of very liberal individuals, is going after Sarah Palin? I'm one of those who believe that MSM is the strongest proponent for the "Left". I mean think about it. The "Left" loves the fact that they are in the drivers seat. They're in their hay days and loving every minute of it. Do you think they want the ride to stop now? I mean, with the ferocity that the MSM went after Palin during last years election, it was obvious that they were relieved when it was all over. I mean Obama only won with 53%, and that sure wasn't the landslide the MSM predicted it would be. I give Sarah Palin the credit for closing the gap and, I believe, they do too.

I really think that the MSM and those on the "Left" were hoping to, not have to worry about Palin for ,at least, a little while. The fact that the victory party was cut short has really upset them. I mean Sarah Palin hasn't even announced what her plans are and, already the media has their claws out, ready to pounce on her. Like I said, when someone is threatened, they attack. I'm sure they have seen the latest Gallup poll which states that; " Currently, 72% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have a favorable opinion of Palin, compared with 56% for Romney and 59% for Huckabee. But her lead on this measure largely reflects the fact that she is better known than the two former governors, given the substantially lower "no opinion" figures for her. Republicans rate each candidate more positively than negatively by better than 3-to-1 ratios." And this is in spite of the MSM's non stop attacks on Sarah Palin and her Family.



Now, I am in no way saying who ,I believe, should be the next candidate for the Republican Party or any one else. All I'm saying is this; The best way for the "Right" to gauge who the "Left" is most afraid of, in the FUTURE, is to watch WHO they are attacking NOW.

Just a Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment