Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to Laugh

We sometimes forget to do it but, in my opinion, it's as important as taking a breath. I've written in an older post about "Balance" and today is a day I need to level things out. I'm not going to get into all the psychological and medical reasons why laughter is good for body & soul. I would have to understand them all before I could explain it, and I'm not that guy. All I know is, it feels good at the time and I feel better after. Do we need any more reasons than that ?

So today, take time out to laugh and let others see you laughing. There's something contagious about somebody laughing, we've all experienced that, at least, one time in our lives. And for those who can't find anything to laugh about today, I added a few clips to get you started.

Enjoy and don't be shy, laugh out loud




Have a Blessed weekend and talk to you on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment